The following are not permitted on the Course or in the Club House or terrace:
Denim jeans, cargo style trousers/shorts, beach wear, training shoes, sandals (for gentlemen) and round neck T-shirts.
ON THE COURSE:
Conventional golf wear is required. Shirts must be tucked in for gentlemen & may be worn outside for ladies. Shorts if worn should be tailored, knee length and may be worn with short white ankle sports socks (including trainer liner socks) or knee length hose.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE:
- Golf wear, including shorts, may be worn throughout the Club House. Shorts are not permitted in the snooker room.
- Clean ‘Soft Spiked’ or ‘Dimpled’ Golf shoes are allowed throughout the Club House, with the exception of the snooker room & committee room ‘Metal Spikes’ are only allowed in the Spike Bar, Player’s entrance and locker rooms.
- For gentlemen members, guests and visitors, smart casual attire or jacket collar and tie, whichever they feel is appropriate, is allowed at all times in all parts of the clubhouse.
- The changing of shoes or clothing in the car park is not permitted.
- Wet weather sports wear, windcheaters, zipped leather/simulated leather jackets; outdoor coats & caps are not permitted in the lounge, dining room, bar, snooker room or spike bar.
- ‘Loafer’ styled shoes may be worn without socks in the Club House.
In deciding what dress is acceptable, if apparel is specifically designed for golf or sold in the professional’s shop, then it is deemed to be acceptable. Members are requested to ensure their guests comply with this guidance. Any person in breach of this code can expect to be challenged by management, staff, officers or members of the club.
MOBILE PHONES, LAPTOPS & TABLETS:
Mobile devices may only be used in the Club House, terrace or on the Course for internet connection, but must not be used for verbal communication or audio function, except in a medical emergency. Mobile Phones should be set to silent.Review date: 18 July 2018